Tuesday, November 30, 2010

a new chapter


i started this blog because i am going to start a new chapter of my life.
a new country, a new city, a new flat and i will (hopefully) start studying at the university.

i just came back from romania and israel and will spend the holidays at my mum’s house.

in january or february i'll move to copenhagen to take an danish test that will enable me to start my studies in egyptologie
so why danmark? we have always been there during the holidays to visit my relatives (my mum is danish) so i fell in love with this country long ago and i just want to try living there.
and why copenhagen? because i always wanted to live in a big city and copenhagen seems to be perfectbecause it is big but not too big and it is a very beautiful place too.

i spend the last three weeks on a farm in romania and it made me think about our way of life and the dream a of self sufficient life. as i am going to live in a big city it won’t be easy but maybe i can realize some of the ideas that i had during the last months...

No comments: