Thursday, February 10, 2011

afternoon in tel aviv

here some impressions from my afternoon in tel aviv.



dizengoff center, this mal seems to be build like a labyrinth to trap people inside it. it's not the first time i was in there but it took me hours to find that place where i ate  last time...  its name is alex potatoes and you can eat a huge potato with for example cheese, corn, lettuce and garlic sauce for 26 nis. that's quiet a good price and it is delicious (not as good as my potato guy in pforzheim, but nearly as good).
 there was a fairy shop in dizengoff center and i found these fairies who reminded me of my childhood and my school...
 an adorable second hand shop on king george street...
... i fell in love with this piece of cloth until i found out that it is a curtain... but maybe i will buy it anyways =)
 i bought my benga rabbit bag here. nice but expensive stuff...

2 comments:

Lauren Davenport said...

I love your blog! The photos are great and I can't wait to see more!

Cat said...

thanks a lot for following me, good to have you here =)