Sunday, May 29, 2011

yarn & falafel 3rd annual gathering!

by ayelet bar-noy
unfortunately they did not have the perfect yarn for my sweater but instead they had tons of adorable lace weight in the most amazing colours! it was really nice to meet all the people from ravelry and to have some faces to all those names =)
by ayelet bar-noy
i took part in a hand spinning lesson 
by ayelet bar-noy
...and it went pretty well so i bought one of
by ayelet bar-noy
 and now, 
sit down or hold on to something, because here comes......
....the i-cord machine! 
(i don't use i-cords that often so i did not buy one but is it not a great idea?!)
for more photos have a look at this album on facebook.
thanks to everyone who helped organizing this gathering,
looking forward to the next one allready =)

2 comments:

Gracey is not my name.... said...

Sounds like a great time! I'm so not getting into spinning, but I have a student who did it for awhile yesterday!

Lauren said...

It looks like a great time. I wish I could have been there.