Sunday, June 26, 2011

arrived in germany

i had a very busy arrival here in germany. my journey started at 2 o'clock in the morning with a ride to the airport, then the usual checking in precedure until around 4:30. the flight should have launched at 5:30 but because of some restrictions at frankfurt airport it was about an hour late.

i arrived in germany, frankfurt around 10:00/ 10:30 where my mum and a friend picked me up. until now i did not sleep except for one hour in the airplane.. on our way to my mums house we stopped at ikea because i was so hungry and would not wait =) and you know how it is if you are inside an ikea it takes some time until you can leave...  so we let around 13:00.

when we got to my mums place my dad was there already, so we had some coffee (as i don't drink coffee only the others drank, i ate again) and i still got no sleep. as soon as i opened my laptop i friend of mine called me on skype. and then another one. she is the one that is going to marry so we went to karlsruhe to have a second look at the changes the tailor made on her wedding dress, still no sleep.

around 20:00 we came home again and i went strait to a great concert (photo above) that my mum helped organizing. it was great. some fusion of gypsy music and jazz, sinti jazz by wawau adler, joel locher and holzmanno winterstein. have a look at their pages! after all that i finaly got some sleep. i will try to keep you updated but as you see there is a lot on my schedule right now =)

2 comments:

Gracey is not my name.... said...

Have a great trip!

Lauren said...

I'm glad you're having a good trip and happy you got some sleep!