Monday, June 20, 2011

i got my working permit!

i seem to be one of the lucky ones as i got my visa without too much paper war. it "only" took us some months... not years =)
so now the thing is to find a job where fluent hebrew is not required...

but first comes my trip to germany. i am really looking forward to it even if it means that i will be without r. for about three weeks. this is going to be really hard as we have not really be parted since august last year...
 on the other hand i will see my family and friends again and one of my dearest friends is going to marry (the reason for the trip). everyone seems to get married right now...

have a lovely week, i will keep you updated =)

3 comments:

Storebukkebruse said...

Jubiii!
By the way - has the thingie for R. arrived?

Lauren said...

I'm so glad you got the visa! And a trip "home" sounds wonderful. Hope you don't miss r too much.

Cat said...

yes i got two packages yesterday =)

yes, going "home" will be very nice.