Monday, November 7, 2011

liberal arts at tel aviv university

the university of tel aviv has a new BA programme for liberal arts starting in 2012 that is entirely taught in english. 

my plan was to study something in the direction of archaeology/arts/egyptology/design/something but until now all the courses at tel aviv uni were in hebrew so i was not sure if to give it a try as my hebrew is far away from good enough to study in hebrew.

the new programme is for international students and competely in english so if it will be possible for me to apply this would be gorgeous! also because it will be a huge variety of subjects and it will make it clearer for me in what direction i want to go.


1 comment:

Lauren said...

Wow. I like that it's taught in English. This sounds like a great opportunity!