Thursday, December 15, 2011

rest in peace little gurke...

we were looking for him almost every day... and this morning we got a call that someone saw him dead at the nearby playground. it is the first time now i realize that he will never come back. it is hard and releasing at the same time. i dont have to hope anymore, search anymore and we can finally close the window that was open day and night in case he would make his way back to us.... but it is so hard to know that he will never come back, never again cuddle with me in the morning and never ever bite or fight my legs when i want to sleep.... and we dont even have anything to burry. it would make it much easier if i could see him and give him a small funeral. he was like my baby, a little furry baby... i just wish he would come back... i dream about it every night.

rest in peace little gurke,
we will always love and remember you!

3 comments:

Lauren said...

I'm so sorry for your loss. :( Hugs to you!!

Storebukkebruse said...

Aaawww, Sweetheart. Love to you both

Gracey is not my name.... said...

Oh I am so sorry for your loss....