Monday, January 23, 2012

Blogging on the go....

I just bought an HTC EVO 3D and finally I will be able to blog when i am on the bus, train, or anywhere else :) now for exemple I am on my way to work.
We are still looking for flats as we are moving on the 1. 3. 2012.  I am used to know where I move at least two months before but that is not how it works here... It is impossible at the moment to find flats that will be free from the 1. 3., most of them are free now or in about two weeks... That makes it hard to plan everything and i think that's how you make wrong decicions.  But that's how it works around here. 
You simply can't imagine how I am looking forward to moving.  We spent one year in this house and still we did not really arrive or feel like it is ours. Besides that I wont miss the 1, 5 hour way to my work....

No comments: